Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fall is coming

I guess now that I have had an extended Summer break from blogging, I should get back into it. Summer was good. Didn't do much other than work, but it was a great time enjoying the sun, fun, and friends. Even though work was crazy and at times I was very frustrated with it, it was still good. Not a lot of problems, and I'm continuing to learn tons about hydraulics. With the start of the new school year, lots of things are kicking off at church and at work. So it will be an interesting time adjusting to new schedules and new programming.

It's times like this, that I realize that routine isn't always bad, and it's nice to have something that you know is going to be the same everything you go through it. It's like a nice comfortable friend that you know so well that you can predict how they will react to situations. Anyways, off to bed for me, hope to see you all more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home